Nursing Jobs In Dubai UAE
Nursing Jobs in Dubai, Nurses are responsible for providing medical care to patients by monitoring vital signs, gathering information about healthcare problems, and offering emotional support. We are looking for a skilled and compassionate Nurse to provide medical care in our healthcare facility.
The Nurse is responsible for recording vital signs, assisting doctors with a diagnosis, and completing paperwork. To be successful as a Nurse you must be patient and have excellent attention to detail. A good Nurse keeps all patient information confidential and provides care without prejudice.
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV.
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Jobs Details: Nursing Jobs in Dubai
|Education||Equivalent degree/diploma holders|
|Salary||Discuss during an interview|
|Benefits||As per UAE labor law|
|Last Updated on||14th Dec 2022|
Nursing Jobs in Dubai
- Education Level: Bachelors Degree hiring for another FEMALE NURSE to join our medical team based in Al Garhoud-Dubai.
- To provide nursing duties mainly in taking vital signs, sterilizing tools and other medical equipment, maintaining inventory, and reordering necessary medical supplies, and may request to assist during the treatment for urology, aesthetic, and other medical services
- DHA License or eligibility letter is required
- Preferably from philippine national
- with or without UAE experience
- Excellent communication skills are greatly needed Attractive salary offers and other benefits will discuss during the interview.
How to Apply for For Nursing Jobs Vacancies?
If you are interested to apply for Nursing Jobs then it’s very simple just click on the following button it will take you to the main page of the Nursing Jobs website. There You will find the full list and description of the Jobs. We wish you the best of luck.
List Of Nursing Jobs In Dubai Vacancies (Newly Updated):
List Of Vacant Positions (Newly Updated)
Amina Healthcare Group (8 nos.)
1) Registered Nurse – OPD
2) Registered Nurse – OPD (with pediatrics experience)
3) Registered Nurse – IP
4) Registered Nurse – ICU
5) Registered Nurse – NICU
6) Registered Nurse – ER
8) Registered Nurse – LDR
Job Location: Ajman
Education: Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
Experience: With nursing experience is mandatory
License: MOH holder
Candidate’s Availability: Inside UAE
Interview Date: Thursday, 15th December 2022
Interview Timing: 09:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Interview Location: Amina Healthcare Group, 3rd Floor, HR Department, Al Quds Street, Ajman.