Farnek Careers In Dubai UAE
Great News!! Farnek Careers in Dubai currently has a wide range of vacancies available across various fields. If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, it is recommended that you read the company profile before submitting your CV/resume. This will help ensure that your application aligns with the company’s expectations. Farnek is a reputable company with a strong presence in the UAE and a commitment to providing excellent services to its clients. With a focus on sustainability and innovation, Farnek offers a dynamic work environment and opportunities for professional growth.
A good CV can increase your chances to get a job in Dubai. Do your homework to prepare a nice CV. If you don’t have a CV then you can download a CV from the following link.
Dubai CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in interviews: Check the latest walk-in interviews jobs in Dubai
Job Details: Farnek Careers In Dubai
|Company Name||Farnek Service LLC|
|Job Location||Dubai & Abu Dhabi|
|Experience||As Per the Job Description|
|Salary Range||As Per the Job Description|
|Posted Date||21st May 2023|
Farnek Careers In Dubai
About Farnek Service LLC:
Farnek Services LLC is a leading facilities management company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Founded in 1980, the company offers a wide range of services, including cleaning, security, maintenance, energy management, and environmental solutions. Farnek is committed to providing sustainable solutions to its clients and has been recognized for its efforts in this area, receiving numerous awards and certifications for environmental performance. With over 8,000 employees and a presence in the UAE, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia, Farnek has established itself as a trusted provider of facilities management services in the region.
For More Details Please Visit Official Website
- Produce results as per plans and financial targets through the effective resources
- Working with the Senior Facilities Manager, manages project development, including project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Recommend budget changes where necessary and prepares a draft of project timelines and milestones identifying project dependencies and critical paths
- Proactively communicates with Senior FM on the status of the project, subcontractor performance, changes in project scope, and other key information and may also communicate project expectations to team members
- Estimates and oversees resources and participants needed to achieve project goals determines and assesses the need for additional staff, and coordinates recruitment of labor as needed
- Assist with the coordination of schedules
- Helps with training support
- Coaches, mentors, and oversees project team members
- Effectively communicates project expectations to team members
- Helps manage or allocate staffing resources needed to complete the job in a timely fashion
- Oversees job progress and proactively communicates potential issues or problems
- Study and evaluate new maintenance procedures, techniques, and equipment for possible implementation; attend and participate in conferences
- Conduct regular facility inspections and implement good practices to improve efficiencies and reduce operating costs.
List Of Vacancies in Farnek Careers In Dubai || New Updates ||:
|Receptionist (English & Arabic speaking)||Dubai|
|Sales Manager – Technology||Dubai|
|Lady Security Guard (Arabic Speaking)||Abu Dhabi|
|Sales Executive (Kitchen Equip. Maint.)||Dubai|
|Call Center Agent – Inbound||Dubai|
|Technology & System Intg. Controller||Dubai|
|Facilities Manager (Arabic Speaker)||Abu Dhabi|
|PHP Full Stack Developer||Dubai|
|Kitchen Equipment Technician||Dubai|
How to Apply For Farnek Careers In Dubai Vacancies:
To apply for Farnek Careers in Dubai, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Farnek.
- Browse the list of available vacancies and select the job that matches your skills and experience
- Click on the job title to view the job description and requirements
- If you meet the qualifications, click the “Apply Now” button to start your application process
- Create an account on the Farnek careers portal or log in to your existing account
- Fill in the application form with your personal and professional details, upload your updated CV/resume, and attach any other relevant documents
- Review your application to ensure that all the details are accurate and complete
- Submit your application.
After submitting your application, you will receive an email confirmation. The Farnek recruitment team will review your application and contact you if you are shortlisted for an interview.
We would highly recommend you modify your CV as per the company’s profile or as per the job description. By this, your chances of getting jobs in Dubai will automatically be increased. We wish you the best of luck.