Canadian Hospital Careers – Get Hired Now
Canadian Hospital Careers: With an unemployment rate hovering around 2%, many people are looking for new opportunities in Dubai. If you’re looking for a career change, or simply want to explore a new area of the world, consider a career in a Canadian hospital Careers. A Canadian hospital is one of the fastest-growing sectors in Dubai and there are currently 200+ vacancies available. This means that you have a good chance of finding a job that meets your needs and matches your skill set. To find out more about Canadian hospital Dubai Careers, or to apply for a position, visit our website today.
Following is a direct link to download a CV for Dubai Jobs, in case you don’t have a CV or you want to modify your CV. (dubailivejobs.com special CV)
Download CV: Click here to download a CV for Dubai Jobs
Walk-in Interviews: Click here to check the latest walk-in interviews in Dubai
Canadian Hospital Careers Walk-In-Interview:
If you’re looking for a new challenge in your career, and want to work in an international setting, then hospital care may be the perfect route for you. With hospitals present all over the world, there’s always room for new and talented staff. Plus, hospital care offers excellent opportunities for growth and development. Canadian hospitals have been expanding their presence in Dubai recently, so if you’re interested in working in this industry, now is the time to look into it!
In order to become a hospital worker in Dubai, you’ll first need to have experience working as a healthcare professional. This would include experience as a nurse or doctor. After demonstrating your skills and qualifications, you can then apply directly to one of the Canadian hospital Jobs in Dubai. If successful, you’ll be offered a job and will commence working as soon as possible.
There are many benefits associated with working in a Canadian hospital setting. Not only will you be able to enjoy excellent pay and benefits packages, but you’ll also be able to work with some of the best medical professionals in the world. In addition, being based internationally means that you’ll have access to some of the best training available anywhere. This will allow you to develop your skills further and increase your chances of success in your future career
Jobs Details: Canadian Hospital Careers:
|Hospital Name||Canadian Specialist Hospital|
|Job Location||Dubai UAE|
|Salary Range||Handsome Salary|
|Posted Date||23rd March 2023|
Canadian Hospital Dubai Careers
About Canadian Hospital:
The Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) is the brainchild of its Chairman, Mr. Mohammad Rashid Al Falasi. His vision is to establish a World Class medical facility that will cater to the tertiary healthcare needs of the Middle East. Its mission is to offer state-of-the-art diagnostic, curative and rehabilitative services of International standard and to render comprehensive genetic and prenatal services with evidence-based ethical healthcare for a healthy and happy community.
Canadian Specialist Hospital is one of the largest private hospitals in Dubai and the institution of choice for referrals from small and medium-sized medical centers that lack some of our specialized diagnostic and treatment facilities. CSH has grown to become one of the most advanced and comprehensive healthcare institutions in the region.
Canadian Specialist Hospital provides a wide range of medical services and houses most of the surgical facilities in Dubai. Continuous development and investment in technology, medical expertise, and support facilities have contributed to the hospitals’ current stature as one of the preeminent medical institutions in the middle east.
The Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) is the leading multispecialty, acute-cum-critical care referral hospital catering to the tertiary healthcare needs of the Middle East. Equipped with world-class facilities and expertise. Embodying the qualities of world-class hospitals in professional expertise and technology of international standards. Streamlined efficiency of services. Courteous personal attention and meticulous cleanliness. More than 500 patients arrive at Canadian Specialist Hospitals each day.
Benefits Of Canadian Specialist Hospital Careers:
When you are considering a specialist hospital career, there are many benefits to consider. Specialist hospitals offer an excellent work-life balance compared to other hospitals, and the great benefits package can really make a difference. Here are some of the reasons why pursuing a specialist hospital career is a great decision:
- Excellent work-life balance. Specialist hospitals typically offer excellent work-life balance, which means you can balance your job with your personal life.
- Varied and challenging work. Specialist hospitals offer a variety of challenging and diverse work opportunities that will keep you engaged and learning.
- Top quality staff. Specialist hospital staff are devoted to their job and provide top-quality care. They have many years of experience in their field, so you can be confident in their ability to provide the best care for you and your patients.
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package. Specialist hospital careers tend to offer excellent remuneration and benefits packages, including bonuses, retirement plans, and health insurance options. This means that you will be able to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle while pursuing your specialist hospital career goals.
Qualifications For Canadian Hospital Careers:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing / Diploma in Nursing is a must.
- Relevant healthcare qualification (Optional and preferred).
- Familiarity with medical and nursing terminology preferred.
- Friendly and personable. Excellent customer service skills are required!
- Must have good skills in MS Word, MS Excel, and computer courses or related fields.
- At least one year of experience in a hospital environment, or as a Receptionist /Customer Care.
- Over 21 years old.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people & staff.
- Must be able to follow instructions accurately and work as part of a team.
- A team player. Must work well with others.
- Excellent command of oral and written English. Knowledge of the Arabic language is desirable but not essential.
- Communication, and interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with co-workers, superiors, patients & families.
List Of Canadian Hospital Careers||New Updates||:
|Senior Medical Coder||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Registered Nurse – Ambulance/EMT||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology||Dubai||View & Apply|
|General Practitioner – ICU/CCU||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Marketing & Business Development Executive / Officer – UAE Nationals Only||Dubai||View & Apply|
|Patient Engagement Executive/ Officer / Team lead||Dubai||View & Apply|
How to Apply for Canadian Hospital Careers Vacancies?
If you are interested in applying for Canadian hospital Careers in Dubai, there are a few things that you will need to do before making your submission. The first step is to create a profile on the website of the recruitment agency that you would like to work with. This will give them an overview of your qualifications, experience, and interests. Next, you will need to submit your resume online. Make sure that it is properly formatted and includes all of the required information. Finally, you must make a trip to Dubai in order to meet with potential employers and interview for the position.
If you have taken the decision to apply for Dubai jobs to change your lifestyle, and you are interested to apply for any of the jobs above, then it’s very simple. Just click on the following button to upload your resume (CV). Once you clicked it will take you to the main page of the above company’s website. There, you will be able to apply for your favorite job.